Doesn’t a high fat diet put you at risk for heart disease and diabetes?
- Are raw fats somehow safer?
- What can we learn from studies by Dr. Dean Ornish and Dr. Neal Barnard?
On the other extreme, some raw fooders turn to fruit for most of their calories. This also raises questions…
- Is too much fructose bad for you?
- Does eating too much fruit cause diabetes or dental problems?
- Do the cautions we’ve heard about “bad carbs” apply to fruit?
To address these questions, and help you stay healthy on a raw food diet, The Vegetarian Health Institute created a raw food lesson for its Vegan Mastery Program.
Normally, this lesson is only available to the Institute’s paying students. But for a limited time, you can read the following excerpt with no cost or obligation: “What Are The Dangers of Eating Too Much Fat… Or Too Much Fruit?”
You get access the moment you subscribe to their 10-day email course on Raw Health Secrets.
To access this lesson, click here now: